Search

Content

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Daily Sculpt #2 - Figure Sculpting the Shoulder

Quick sculpt for today. Probably around an hour of sculpting here. Maybe a little less. Starting with low res dynamesh and then I moved into subdivison levels. There are some problem areas but it's good enough for what I was trying to accomplish. The deltoid could use a little more love and perhaps the shape of the rib cage is a tiny bit off as well. Grad school is starting soon and I need to start nailing down the fuzzy bits of my anatomy.... Expect more of these in the next few weeks.
***edit:
This one was really starting to bother me. I decided to go back and give it a few more minutes of time for some finishing touches. I think it looks much nicer. I can't look at the preview image without staring at the terrible deltoid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers