Search

Content

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Daily Sculpt #3 - Hand Study- Intravenous project, zrbush 4r4

Started a new project today. It's a bit of a study but meant to be a standalone piece as well. Haven't quite finished this one yet. I'll give it some more hours in the coming days. It still needs high frequency detail, texturing, and some polishing. I used qremesher a couple of times here. The topology from the zspheres was wreaking havoc on the back of the hand so I did my best to get a low poly qremesher mesh. In my experience Qremesher doesn't seem to like low poly settings and more often than not destroys half the mesh. I think it gave me a weird artifact when I used it on the blanket but it's not very noticeable. That's what I was fiddling with towards the end of the timelapse. I still can't get the hang of qremesher but I at least got useable pieces this time. I also played with the new IMM(insert multiMesh) brushes. I might make my own iv tube IMM brush to test them out when I finish this one.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers